Sunday 12 June 2011

stressful day today!

Argh today has been so stressful had to go to town just to pick up a printer for Terry to do his homework his doing about ancient egypt so if anybody knows anything about it any advice/help would be appreciated lol!
Nathan was up at 4am again this morning cause of teething! I now think I've got a cold coming due to getting soaked in the rain! Although I had a wicked milkshake today that more then made up for it was a Iron bru sweets milkshake was lush!
I'm starting to toilet train Kayla now aswell so if anybody has any tips let me know as my elder 2 just got on with decideing that they were ready ooh and also trying to get her off the dummies which is proving hard as she has to have about 6! Looking forward to going to the taste of london festival this wek just need to decide what day to go but I will let you all know what it is like! Right better go get the kids into bed ready for school tomorrow! x

No comments:

Post a Comment