Friday 8 July 2011

Sorry not updated!

Just realised I haven't done a post for ages! Things have been so hectic at home I've had Nathan up at 5am every morning still due to teething! well bit about the past few weeks I've been decorating at moment which is hectic so been having a bit of problem with kids moaning etc but we're getting there! Lauren has had a bad few days she ended up with a very bad infection under her nose which was keeping her up as the pain was so bad, I'm also trying to potty train Kayla at moment so if anybody has any advice I would be very greatful pls! Terry is doing his sats at the mo so I'm hoping he does well my little boy is growing up to quick lol! We've not managed to do much because of the weather but hoping it gets better soon and we're off to cornwall for 2wks at beginning of sept so hoping we have good weather for then! Right I'm of to bed now but will be doing a review on here 2moro so keep your eyes peeled! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment