Friday 3 June 2011

a bit about me and my kids

Hi All well I'm new to this so please excuse it if it's a bit crap! Well i will start off about my life My name is Kelly hockings I'm 29  I have 4 gorgeous kids Terry who's 8 Lauren who's 5 Kayla who is 2 and Nathan who is 1! I also have my husband Will who's 32 none of us work at the moment but in sept I'm gonna do my level 2 in childcare I already have a gnvq and level 1 so wanna do next level so I can work in childcare mad I know with 4 kids already but it's something I've always wanted to do!
My husband was in the army for nearly 7 yrs but left due to  wanting to be around for the kids his looking for work but not had much luck! We've been together just over 6yrs and married for 5yrs on july 22nd and we're happy may not have money but we have love!
Now for my 4 kids first there's my eldest boy Terry he was 8 in jan and is the most sweetest boy ever he helps with the little uns tidying up and is just so kind and genorous his quite a loving boy and loves his cuddles! I then have my darling daughter Lauren she was 5 in April she has a few health problems she can be very hard work but is sweet with it to she suffers alot with night terrors which is tiring! I then have my little girl Kayla who was 2 in Febuary she is such a good girl sleeps all nite for 14hrs she's a teeny tot still in 18mth old clothing lol she's learning so much lately as she goes to nursery 3 days awk and her fav song is wind the bobbin up lol! Then I have my youngest boy Nathan who was 1 in April His got quite a few allergies and He suffers from bad asthma which his on steriods for!
Well that's my life I will be updating my blog when I can and I will also do reviews on any items I buy!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment