Tuesday 7 June 2011

sleepness nights!

Well past few days/nights have been a nightmare Nathan my youngest is just noy sleeping his waking up quite often during the night and then up at 4.30am every morning so if anybody has any advice I would quite gladly take it!
At the moment we're in the middle of decorating so house is a big mess especially the frontroom which is hard with 4 kids around your feet all the time don't you just wish you could wave a magic wand and it's done lol! I've had a few wins lately won a gorgeous pair of earrings on twitter some make up cream and best of all what my eldest boy Terry loves is the scooter from LA muscle! Will upload some pics of him using it soon! Right well suppose I better get all the kids stuff ready for school sorry my blogs not that good at mo but once I'm used to it and get into it I will be a bit more better at it lol!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment